- 49th Annual Congress of the International Society of Paediatric Oncology
- October 12-15, 2017, Washington, DC, USA
- Jointly provided by Postgraduate Institute for Medicine and the International Society of Paediatric Oncology (SIOP)
This meeting is intended for clinicians, scientists, nurses, allied health professionals, parents, survivors and other health care providers involved in the area of paediatric oncology.
After participating in this educational event, learners should be able to:
- Address individual needs in compliance with their Continuous Professional Development (CPD) plan.
- Enhance the dialogue between colleagues from across the globe involved in work on cancer in children, adolescents and young adults.
- Discuss recent research and latest developments in paediatric oncology.
- Evaluate the latest research outcomes in implementing psychosocial standards of care.
- Identify global access to essential medicines for children with cancer.
- Discuss new developments and therapeutic opportunities for immunotherapy in paediatric cancer.
- Evaluate different continental approaches for controversies and surveillance imaging.
- Identify new tools for neuropsychological assessment of clinical trial participants.
Please view complete faculty here
Please view the agenda with registration and break times here.
Physician Continuing Medical Education
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of Postgraduate Institute for Medicine and the International Society of Paediatric Oncology (SIOP). The Postgraduate Institute for Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Postgraduate Institute for Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of
23.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Each participant should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
Thursday October 12, 2017
Friday October 13, 2017
Saturday October 14, 2017
|Sunday October 15, 2017||4|
Disclosure of Conflict of Interest
Postgraduate Institute for Medicine (PIM) requires instructors, planners, managers and other individuals who are in a position to control the content of this activity to disclose any real or apparent conflict of interest (COI) they may have as related to the content of this activity. All identified COI are thoroughly vetted and resolved according to PIM policy. The existence or absence of COI for everyone in a position to control content will be disclosed to participants prior to the start of each activity.
There is no fee for this educational activity. A statement of credit will be issued immediately upon completing the evaluation on www.cmeuniversity.com.
Method of participation and request for credit
We support Green CME by offering your Request for Credit and CME Certificate online. To do so, please follow the steps below no later than November 11, 2017:
2.Once logged in, click on "Find Post-test/Evaluation by Course" at the top of the page
3.Type in "12743" in the box, and hit enter
4.Click on the activity title
5.Complete the online evaluation and obtain your CME certificate to download and/or print for your files
Upon completion of the online Evaluation form, you will have immediate access to a CME certificate to print or save for your files. You can save your certificate by selecting the "Save" option on the print screen. If you have any questions regarding the CME certification for this activity, please contact the CME provider Postgraduate Institute for Medicine (PIM) at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Americans with Disabilities Act
Event staff will be glad to assist you with any special needs (ie, physical, dietary, etc). Please contact Raquel Lewis prior to the live event here.